Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

peter gabriel posted:

God drat, that baby that was killed, more info and one of the most startling pictures I have ever seen (NWS - dead baby) here:
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f226/death-jasmin-correa-child-warning-134951/

quote:

Looks Like You Have Exceeded Your Allowed Views For Today,

Documenting Reality is a private, invite only community. You must follow the link in the email you received in order to register. If you do not have an invite, you can get one from someone you know who is a member of the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Strongylocentrotus posted:

... but what happened to the turkey?
"Cattle" can also mean livestock in general.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

pookel posted:

Yesterday, I heard a story that some gun-rights group is planning to stage a mock mass murder at the University of Texas. I was so appalled that I started wondering whether I was remembering correctly that UT-Austin was the site of the first mass shooting in American history. I wasn't wrong, and I found this excellent 40th anniversary story in Texas Monthly when researching. They tracked down and interviewed dozens of people who were there.
Texas Monthly is a really good magazine, every now and then when I'm bored I'll go on this site and look through the articles and a lot of TM ones are on there.