Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Espindola! That was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Revs defense playing laaaaazy, one goal because Tierney didn't follow his guy and one because Goncalves didn't track his.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

guppy posted:

Espindola! That was amazing.

One of the best goals I've seen live. Filthy poo poo.

Igor has been brutalized this entire first half. Is he always trash?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

aesop jones posted:

One of the best goals I've seen live. Filthy poo poo.

Just looked at the replay. Wow, you weren't kidding. Espindola seems to have a knack for scoring those types of goals.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
okay Revs let's score 3 goals in 8 minutes I think you can do it

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Really not impressed with the officiating tonight. Although I am grateful he let Espindola stay on after shoving that dude.

A lot of people are looking really good tonight for DC. Even Eddie Johnson did a good thing a couple of times. EJ also seems to like to get the ball and then stand still, though. Is that just his thing now?

Hamid playing really well. Rolfe as well. And Espindola is superb, of course. I never notice this new crop of defenders like I did in the McDonald era but the announcers seem to think Boswell and Parke are great.

Eelface
Jul 23, 2002

Man that was some ugly defense. I really hope Honduras goes out early so Bernardez can come back. 1-0 Dallas

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
You know who rules? Jeff Parke. Solid, imposing, and delightfully good at his job. People were upset about losing Ethan White, but this guy is a clear upgrade in every respect.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
People were upset about losing Ethan White?

EDIT: I have no idea why these announcers think Davy Arnaud is having a good game

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735

13 year old girls posted:

okay Revs let's score 3 goals in 8 minutes I think you can do it

I dunno

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

guppy posted:

People were upset about losing Ethan White?

EDIT: I have no idea why these announcers think Davy Arnaud is having a good game

They were. Blah blah upside. He didn't have any. He was young local trash.

And you're right about Arnaud. He's playing like it's the beginning of the year, not the middle.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

aesop jones posted:

You know who rules? Jeff Parke. Solid, imposing, and delightfully good at his job. People were upset about losing Ethan White, but this guy is a clear upgrade in every respect.

Parke is pretty awesome.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Woooooooooooooooooooooo :getin:

Shame about that red card on Caskey but I don't know that I can argue with it.

Sure noticed Boswell's work on that last trip upfield.

Eelface
Jul 23, 2002

haha everyone will be bitching about this leinhart assist

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

guppy posted:

A lot of people are looking really good tonight for DC. Even Eddie Johnson did a good thing a couple of times. EJ also seems to like to get the ball and then stand still, though. Is that just his thing now?

What do you mean "now"?

aesop jones posted:

Yes! Parke is pretty cool. Glad he's playing well for you guys.

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
Holy poo poo, that Pierazzi goal:

http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2014-05-31-fc-dallas-vs-san-jose-earthquakes/details/video/17493

Eelface
Jul 23, 2002

Yeah I was waiting for a link to describe it

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL

Eelface posted:

Yeah I was waiting for a link to describe it

I'm glad to see him finally starting to look decent because he seemed like hot garbage for the first matches of the season.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
Awwww poo poo, it's Fred time babbys

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
:siren: the union have scored a goal, seek shelter for the end is surely near

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Lamont Cranston posted:

:siren: the union have scored a goal, seek shelter for the end is surely near

Gonna put this on after the NBA game is over probably, who scored?

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

double sulk posted:

Gonna put this on after the NBA game is over probably, who scored?

Indirect kick just inside the PA for something (they were in a replay when it happened so no one knows); guy in the wall handles the ensuing free kick; Casey scores the penalty

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

That was a very naice goal for the bald man

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

double sulk posted:

That was a very naice goal for the bald man

true a man with hair may not have been able to sail in as aerodynamically

these are the strengths conor casey brings to this club

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Ok great job Union, you have probably won a game assuming that you don't totally poo poo the bed in 15 minutes, I can turn this off

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
Holy poo poo 3 goals and 3 points. Granted it was against Chivas but nice to see them get it done in fairly convincing fashion. Now do us all a favor and glue Brian Carroll's rear end to the bench for the remainder of his career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
New GDT up. Apologies in advance for the nightmares the title may cause.

• Locked thread