Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
This is the kind of title you get when no one else bothers to make this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
I'll be at the Dick at five for the jersey logo unveiling.

I think long term it will look ok, but screened over the flag C it's going to look weird.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Toronto making GBS threads the bed late.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Someone just converted a PK, so I'm obviously not watching a Chicago Fire game.

edit: Wow, what a lucky deflection for NE there

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 19:55 on May 3, 2014

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

SeaTard posted:

Toronto making GBS threads the bed late.

It's comforting to know that however much money you spend some things never change.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Yeah, NE got really lucky. First that gorgeous set piece kick from Bradley which should have been a goal, and then that kick off the bar from point blank.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

NE was my preseason pick for MLS Cup finalists/winners so them being #1 right now is no surprise.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

TFC didn't exactly put on a masterclass but the ref was loving disgraceful

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I'm seeing my first rapids game live tonight I'm really excited and glad we finally have a shirt sponsor.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

blakout posted:

I'm seeing my first rapids game live tonight I'm really excited and glad we finally have a shirt sponsor.

Where are you sitting? We're in the north end opposite the visiting supporters.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think I've seen a SJ game yet this year but I'm ready to watch one now

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Kekuta Manneh scoring ten minutes after he comes into the game again (except this time he actually started).

Most hilarious goal too: hit the near post, came right back to him, side-footed off the far post and in.

Oh hey Djalo was actually injured. :smith: That DeMerit challenge didn't even touch him so everyone thought he was faking.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well poo poo as much as I love a rout, this is the only game on for another hour, this is a little bit of a letdown

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
The Ciao guy threw out a free jersey. It came right to me. My fingers touched it, and the guy in front of me jumped at least a foot in the air and got his whole hand on it. Dammit.

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
Just got home and turned on the game to see us losing 0-3 and Djalo is injured. Might just turn is off and keep enjoying what has been a nice day so far. Ugh ugh ugh.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Great Lakes Log posted:

Well poo poo as much as I love a rout, this is the only game on for another hour, this is a little bit of a letdown

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time for San Jose to pull their typical comeback bullshit. I want two more goals by halftime before I let myself relax.

edit: oh hey Mattocks does his hammy, Hurtado comes in for him. :(

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 00:39 on May 4, 2014

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
San Jose's defense lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mattocks :(

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
Alright, at least we're on the board.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That on the field reporter dresses like an insane person.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

I'm betting TSN is getting more into the 40th anniversary 70s gimmick than anyone else in the stadium.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Rapids lineup: Irwin; Burch, Moor, Wynne :argh:, Klute(?); Serna, Labrocca, Mari, Hairston; Brown, Sanchez.

:wtc:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dallan Invictus posted:

I'm betting TSN is getting more into the 40th anniversary 70s gimmick than anyone else in the stadium.

Oh is that what was going on? That's pretty funny then, good on that dude for going all out

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

That logo ain't bad. Looks ok on the white shirt at least.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
come onnnn finish this poo poo caps

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
Lmao, what a soft goal.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
I decide to not go to a game and the Fire is winning 2-0 already.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Annnnnd RSL getting owned

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What a slick move, drat

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
This is going to ruin Chicago's Most Draws in a Row campaign.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Holy poo poo what are you doing defense.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

Paddyb posted:

At least we tied it.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Now that's what I want to see from Brown (aside from the finish of course), more of that please.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
This is the most dangerous Rapids have looked in a long time. And apparently Klute has a right foot. Who knew?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Riven posted:

This is the most dangerous Rapids have looked in a long time. And apparently Klute has a right foot. Who knew?

Get him on the plane.

Also RIP Sanchez. :smith:

Or maybe not.

Moktaro fucked around with this message at 02:24 on May 4, 2014

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Paddyb posted:

But on the upside, this means Portland will be the last team to win a game. :v:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

2-0 at halftime. :feelsgood:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

OH COME ON!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

drat that was a pretty chip goal from Colorado.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

whypick1 posted:

drat that was a pretty chip goal from Colorado.

Argh, you're about 2 minutes ahead of Altitude here. Still, nice to see Sanchez isn't dead!

• Locked thread