Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

That penalty was weak as hell but I'm thankful for the point. loving A Sounders!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Imagine if DC didn't get Espindola. LOL

We are nothing without him

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Imagine if DC didn't get Espindola. LOL

We are nothing without him

Single handedly dragging this sorry team along

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Big Bill is playing like poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Montreal is a sorry rear end team

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Eddie Johnson is a waste of money. I was just writing about how tired I am of his poo poo attitude whenever he doesn't get a killer ball. gently caress off.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

joshtothemaxx posted:

Eddie Johnson is a waste of money. I was just writing about how tired I am of his poo poo attitude whenever he doesn't get a killer ball. gently caress off.

Unbelievable dumbass.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Off the line :(

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

I repeat: Deshorn Brown is never gonna score again is he. :sigh:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

joshtothemaxx posted:

The guy thinks he's good at soccer lol

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Espindola and Fernandez alone are going to win my fantasy week. Nice.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Kamani Hill, on the other hand... :woop:

And now O'Neill! Holy poo poo 2 open play goals.

Moktaro fucked around with this message at 03:25 on May 25, 2014

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Moktaro posted:

Kamani Hill, on the other hand... :woop:

And now O'Neill! Holy poo poo 2 open play goals.

We needed that game. I hope the team goes "Oh, look. We can connect passes and kick the ball in the net!" And carry some confidence forward. Granted, it was against this year's doormat team, but sometimes you need that feel of success.

Side note: Troy Perkins and I are doppelgängers, and my wife has a soft spot for him, so she was really sad all night. He is decent, and deserves a better back line. O'Neill in particular should never have had that chance in front if a decent defense.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

joshtothemaxx posted:

What's the orange wristbands for

Kidney disease--it was Clyde Simms night. Except he wasn't there because he's in the hospital.

Game was absolutely vicious and very reminiscent of DC/Revs rivalry days from back when.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Yeah, I'm glad we were able to close it out and make that bad disallowed goal call irrelevant.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Moktaro posted:

Yeah, I'm glad we were able to close it out and make that bad disallowed goal call irrelevant.

Totally. Even with no penalty and that goal we still would have won 3-2, and that feels good.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
It certainly felt like the magic was back. I also took my parents with me to the terrace since they're visiting from Wyoming this weekend. My mother was in town for the game against San Jose and that was awful, so this made up for it.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob

joshtothemaxx posted:

Just a reminder that I've been saying this since the first rumors we were signing him

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

guppy posted:

Just a reminder that I've been saying this since the first rumors we were signing him

I was so excited when you guys took him off our hands. EJ drove me absolutely bonkers last year, such a frustrating player.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

MechaFrogzilla posted:

I was so excited when you guys took him off our hands. EJ drove me absolutely bonkers last year, such a frustrating player.

Except that last year he actually got a fistful of goals. Now he's just a petulant card factory.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

I'm not watching the game but The Union Are Terrible and also Landon Donovan just scored a goal so take that, Klinsmann.

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Oh, and that also means that in the same day, the Phillies gave up a no-hitter and the Union gave up the all-time leading goal.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

double sulk posted:

I'm not watching the game but The Union Are Terrible and also Landon Donovan just scored a goal so take that, Klinsmann.

And a perfect service assist in the second minute.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Petition to change the Eastern Conference to the Fart Conference

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

double sulk posted:

Philly isn't normally this bad are they? The RB #28? is just terrible.

But godfuckingdammit we can't keep a clean sheet to save our lives.

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
Cool to see Wondo hangin' out at the match even if he's not on the sheet tonight.

EDIT: Lmao, Hall picks up a back pass to give up a free kick in the box that gets converted.

EDIT 2: Phantom penalty call (seriously, I have no idea) gives Khari Stevenson (SERIOUSLY!) his second of the night.

DoHimJob fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 26, 2014

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
lol this ref is goddamn terrible

like how the gently caress did the reffing get so much worse AFTER they set up a ref organization

Aves Maria! fucked around with this message at 04:56 on May 26, 2014

DoHimJob
Nov 30, 2005

GIANT SPACEBALL
Hahahaha, Hall hosed up again.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

420DD Butts posted:

lol this ref is goddamn terrible

I think this is in one of the last 5 posts about 80% of the time I open this thread.

INKRO
Feb 7, 2012

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Philly isn't normally this bad are they? The RB #28? is just terrible.

But godfuckingdammit we can't keep a clean sheet to save our lives.

They've been pretty horrendous, really need to sack the Hack.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

tk posted:

I think this is in one of the last 5 posts about 80% of the time I open this thread.

they really need to burn PRO to the ground and start over by pulling refs from other countries, because right now it's hurting the league

also apparently this ref has given a penalty in every other match since he started lol.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Red Bulls are lucky as hell.

E: not anymore, nice goal

trem_two fucked around with this message at 01:09 on May 28, 2014

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Robles gets beaten on shots like that constantly.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

That handball on Kronberg.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

highme posted:

That handball on Kronberg.

lol at that forever. He has had a rough couple of games

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

gently caress new york

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001