Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Dammit Fire don't give RSL points.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Currently walking out of Toyota Park right now and I'm speechless. Can't believe that poo poo just happened

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

35 seconds in Portland goal. LOL

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

XyrlocShammypants posted:

35 seconds in Portland goal. LOL

Olsen foreverrrrrrr

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
So apparently Dempsey is untouchable under threat of yellow card. Sorry Union, no defense for you.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Ahahaha Donovan really is letting this goal thing get to him isn't he.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Dc should have scored there

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Kill me

Wait, no, kill my team

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Rip Seattle

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
For all the poo poo I give McMath that's 3 pk saves in a row.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Porter out

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Okay, now that I'm on the bus back to the city, I can confidently say I have no faith in Frank Yallop and he's a terrible choice as a coach lol welp see you all at the bottom of the table, bye

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Equalized!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Hahahahahaha this game is awful

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

guppy posted:

Equalized!

:woop: so lucky but you gotta shoot to score when you have own goal on your team

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Why the heck are there football lines in Stubhub Center in May?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Winnah winnah :smug:

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
You've done well Colorado. Chicago you are magically bad. Sounders, start scoring the goals quickly.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Moktaro posted:

Winnah winnah :smug:

That's a big 3 for us.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Riven posted:

That's a big 3 for us.

Big win and Riven confirmed good guy.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Aaaaand back down.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Awful set piece defense. DC deserves nothing.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Dc allows many set piece goals, tis what happens w Ben coaching

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Did the feed change? Suddenly the announcers are fellating Portland instead of DC and the sponsers have changed.

Happy with the second goal, bad defense from DC to let it happen. If Olsen is the best we can beat, we are hosed.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Salazar is a right oval office

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
gently caress this poo poo. Fire Olsen.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

It's halftime and Houston is treating Chivas like they are Chivas.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Comcast Sportsnet production values are astounding. They still use a graphic with the old logo and the ticker repeatedly reminds me that I should tune in to watch the game I'm already watching, starting an hour ago.

And I love Santino Quaranta, but he has no business as an announcer.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Chara is a crazy dirty player but smart enough to not get a yellow w these bad refs

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

"yoooo broo, like, man, DC United is gonna dribble up here and maaaaaan awww bro, yea, maaaan" - santinbro quaranta

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Everything is piss.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Portland flops pretty bad too and Sanchez buys it, this is a rough game to watch

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Chad Marshall played one of the best games I've seen by a Sounders player, what a great signing.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

joshtothemaxx posted:

Portland flops pretty bad too and Sanchez buys it, this is a rough game to watch

If you come up behind a player like DC is doing, and the player controlling the ball drops, it gets called every time. I mean, that's just how soccer is.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

If you come up behind a player like DC is doing, and the player controlling the ball drops, it gets called every time. I mean, that's just how soccer is.

True enough. Either way I'm just annoyed dc isn't anywhere near good enough to counter... Also, had Doyle ever done anything good in mls?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

DeLeon is so loving bad. He can't shoot, can't dribble, can't pass. He is barely a soccer player anymore

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
We're finally playing well for once, thank god

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

DeLeon is so loving bad. He can't shoot, can't dribble, can't pass. He is barely a soccer player anymore

His touch has gotten real bad too.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Dan Kennedy is suspended for this game for a red card. So Chivas' backup keeper goes and gets a red card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

joshtothemaxx posted:

His touch has gotten real bad too.

wasn't it just two years ago that he was a MLS wunderkind?

• Locked thread