Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Dr. Baker posted:

I pre-ordered the show but I'm not sure where I go to watch the live stream. Can somebody help me out?

When you're logged into smvod.com under the account you used to order the iPPV, there will be a stream on the event page. The scrolling banner of PPVs at the top of the homepage has it listed, like, second maybe? Just click on that when it comes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Perry Normal posted:

I don't know who this guy is, but I love the "Let's go Sailing" chant.

This is anew guy for CHIKARA who was otherwise known as Dalton Castle in other promotions, I think.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Don't know how many people are interested in the Rudo Resurrection CHIKARA game that's being Kickstarted, but Alex Navarro of Giantbomb has an interview up with a few of the guys behind that project.

It's a neat little interview, gives you an idea of what they have in mind and where it intersects with CHIKARA.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

What a great show today. The death was tragic; when Deucalion emerged and we all knew what was coming, my wife just started screaming "NO!" at the top of her lungs.

The 4v4 match was absolutely hilarious and amazing. It featured Bryce doing a series of homages to The Undertaker: the sit-up, the top-rope walk, the Tombstone Piledriver with pin, the throat slit taunt, and using Ashley Remington's fruit basket as the urn, with Ashley doing a Paul Bearer impression after he presented it to Bryce.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

So I bought the iPPV, but it turns out I might not be able to watch it live. Will I have access to the archived version, and how soon after will it be available if so?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

I know one of the dudes in that group

He said they were trying to get Juan to sign the flag and bananas during intermission, but a friend noticed the fruit was from Guatemala, not Ecuador, so Juan hucked them across the room

I saw him huck the bananas and had no idea why, that clears that up.

Also BOY did the crowd love Chuck Taylor telling that little kid to shut up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Maybe they'll change his name to Dead Ant and make his theme "Theme from Pink Panther".

This is excellent.

• Locked thread