Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

Cowabanga posted:

well at least you reminded me to do things
:arnie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
i am done with finals. i can finish this trash now

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cowabanga posted:

i am done with finals. i can finish this trash now

:)

ulvir

:dance::godwinning::effortless::slick::yoshi::jiggled::parrot:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
put me somewhere with a burg

ass

Slaapaav posted:

put me somewhere with a burg

yeaaaaah

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless
i had an av change and its easier to draw now

Reset Button

pls put me in the burgin room so i can get burgin

google THIS

today is the one month anniversary of this thread

ass
friendly reminder

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WsRkvVkW2eJqW25jxmJrBLxzFzrLixwzaE_blYhoEY4

something9999

that last page is boss

ass

Ordrakon posted:

that last page is boss

i completely forgot about that lmfao

ulvir

limed00d is probated now so you can make me a priority instead :drum:

cuntman.net

Ordrakon posted:

that last page is boss

haha

nvm no cake

:whatup:

tao of lmao

you should probably have me somewhere in there too. maybe flying around the house protecting everyone

ass

Air Julio posted:

you should probably have me somewhere in there too. maybe flying around the house protecting everyone

YOU'RE TOO loving SLOW

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*still waiting*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

you should draw me five times in five different places just to be safe

google THIS

Cowabanga posted:

YOU'RE TOO loving SLOW

:ironicat:

tao of lmao

Cowabanga posted:

YOU'RE TOO loving SLOW

I believe it is you, who is too slow, sir.

Corn Glizzy

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Wesley has a burger inside his belly. :3:

joke_explainer

garage or basement

ass

keep an eye on the spreadsheet, it's the most up to date thing about this thing that you can get.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love that theres a spreadsheet
i love how much you hate this
stay gold coawabna

ass
thx

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nvm no cake

Don We Now posted:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

ass
i drew stuff in byobhouse, and the entire loving thing got clogged, I reached Emil's avatar to draw, which I did, but I got distracted and put a bit more effort into it

got solid criticism too

11:03 PM - Drunk Driver Dad: your drawing belongs in the garbage
11:03 PM - Drunk Driver Dad: its pretty good
11:03 PM - Drunk Driver Dad: for a anime wanker to jerk off too

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i requested to be included on page 2

ass
you were drawn

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
cant wait to hang out in the byob house

mags

Cowabanga posted:

you were drawn

oh my

mags

i cant find it

ass
because i didn't post it

ass
i can't remember but i think this is u

mags

Cowabanga posted:

i can't remember but i think this is u

oh lol nice my fragile ego was worried

ass
Aaaaand here we are. I have 25 different guys to do (that is a loving lot), but if anything this thing has been discouraging me from drawing, not the other way around. I'm just really burned out of it and it's feeling like a chore if anything.

Sure, I can half rear end the rest of the drawings but that's not how I roll, it makes me feel guilty.

So for now BYOBhouse is done. I apologize for the guys I hosed over but here's a promise that I'll make different drawy threads in the future, and I learned my lesson to limit the posts lol

Here's the final thing

emptyquot this if u support boybhouse 凸[◣_◢]凸

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something9999

Cowabanga posted:

Aaaaand here we are. I have 25 different guys to do (that is a loving lot), but if anything this thing has been discouraging me from drawing, not the other way around. I'm just really burned out of it and it's feeling like a chore if anything.

Sure, I can half rear end the rest of the drawings but that's not how I roll, it makes me feel guilty.

So for now BYOBhouse is done. I apologize for the guys I hosed over but here's a promise that I'll make different drawy threads in the future, and I learned my lesson to limit the posts lol

Here's the final thing

emptyquot this if u support boybhouse 凸[◣_◢]凸

• Locked thread