Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I am moving to Alameda this summer and I am looking forward to riding the roads on my ZRX. After I do some basic maintenance on it. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

So how do you guys deal with having a car/motorcycle in the east bay barring getting an apartment with a garage/Dedicated parking slors or selling my car?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

DEUCE SLUICE posted:

Get a place with a garage it rules.

I will be living on a place with a garage, however its Goverment housing and I dont plan to live in it forever since I want my sweet rear end BAH. However, finding an decent apartment with a garage that allows dogs will be a pain in the rear end

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Kernel posted:

I sort of feel that having a roommate is just one of the sacrifices you make to live in SF.

Im going to be working in Yerba Buena Island, which is technicly under San Fransisco, therefore I should get San Fran BAH. If I did I could get a decent place in San Francisco proper. Problem is a couple years ago people where cheating the system by living in the cheap in Oakland, so the unit decided to give everyone Oakland BAH. Its still a bit of money, but its 600 LESS then SF BAH still I am planning on living in the east bay anyways. And even IF I get a roommate I will probably want to stay in East Bay.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Just arrived at the bay area a couple days ago, man so many motorcycles filtering and I even caught a glimpse of a red ZRX. :allears:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I got my motorcycle back a few days ago and man I loving love this place already. I rode part of CA-1 and I even experimented with lane splitting for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

My bike is gonna need new tires, chains and sprockets soon and I would rather have someone more experienced than me change all this poo poo. Anyone knows any goon mechanics near alameda?

• Locked thread