Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
an online mmorpg where you in the end create a statue for the players with the player names and someone goes and vandalizes it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
a world war 2 shooter where you are the nazis

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
An fps game where you(or you and your friends) go around as a cop(or cops) and beat the snot out of people in small neighborhoods, bigger neighborhoods, shopping centers, malls, small towns, bigger towns, urban areas, cities, states, countries, etc! POLICE BRUTALITY! THE GAME!

PC: 64 total, 32 per team if it were to be 2 teams. Or better yet, online planetary wide competitive mode as realistic as possible.
Console: 32 total, 16 per team.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 19:23 on May 7, 2014

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Dark Souls

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

another boring FPS

BUT

everyone is gay and you can date them all including sex scenes

all the reviewers will look past the shittiness and praise me for being progressive and pushing the boundaries of videogaming

with buttsex

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
A thoughtful statement on the terrible changes being wrought upon fragile ecosystems around the world by climate change, told from the first-person perspective of a mercenary tasked with shooting people in those ecosystems with guns

Theaty
Feb 26, 2014

Bad at Everything
Mario Games for PC!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

yell game

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
A pro gaming simulator. Imagine Fifa 14 but pro gamers. Every year updated rosters (with mid-season updates)for all your favourite clans and their new t-shirts for the forthcoming season. Legendary gamers and historic hoodies/shirts available soon as dlc

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Civ but the battles are mobas

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
A game or map with special skins where the people fighting are: ukranians and the police.

420Rocket_Jumper69
May 8, 2014
iD software fps with an "allstar" weapons list from their previous games
doom2 super shotgun
quake rocket launcher
quake2 railgun
quake3 lightning gun
etc

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

E.Ψ.E: Divine Souls

WINNERSH TRIANGLE fucked around with this message at 11:02 on May 8, 2014

420Rocket_Jumper69
May 8, 2014
a third person sandbox game that feels hollow and empty and has clunky combat and plays like a bunch of mini games strewn together but it has a big map that you can drive around so all the critics give it rave reviews for some reason

420Rocket_Jumper69
May 8, 2014
a streamlined rpg that either gives you enough stat points to upgrade everything fully without having to worry about choices or levels you automatically so you never have to worry about choices and ensures that either way, you never have any incentive to replay the game because you can't try something new even if you wanted to because all your characters end up more or less identical. then the sequel will make sure any choices you made during the plot of the first don't matter at all.

420Rocket_Jumper69 fucked around with this message at 11:37 on May 8, 2014

the roon
May 1, 2014

object impermanence
elder scrolls but you're the bad guy trying to destroy the world

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone
trash and tiny rocks accrete around an enormous stone forever

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone
dark souls meets running away from the police

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

you are in a forest and the music gets moodier or less moody sometimes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tetris, but with permadeath.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
a game where you're god, right

but somehow this involves bringing wood to the village store
also there are big animals

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SimEarth, but Christian.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Bad Rats 2

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
You start the game with three lives that you hide from your friends and family.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

a game about being extremely agoraphobic

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Triple A posted:

a world war 2 shooter where you are the nazis

a new sim game where you are the nazis

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
A new SWAT game but set in XCOM land.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

a game where you shoot a lot of brown terrorist moslim guys but then the twist is that you are a nazi

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
a jrpg for a modern, non-portable console

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A DLC for a video-game tycoon game where you play a reviewer who must review the works of the studio you made.

Bribing yourself for higher scores is a key mechanic.

420Rocket_Jumper69
May 8, 2014
a 2d mario game without the run button cause I never used that poo poo in mario 3 when I was 6 years old and I'll be damned if I'm about to start now

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
Real-time Harvest Moon.

edit: Real-time Civilization.

Cumsquid
Sep 30, 2005

~Spicy Gaming~
A game with skeletons playing xylophones

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
Each boss has a special weakness: embarrassing stories from your childhood whispered into your Kinect.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Cumsquid posted:

A game with skeletons playing xylophones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-LsducraFs

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
a game thats fun

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Dongslayer. posted:

a game thats fun

hahaha jokes on you, all video games are fun as hell except 99% of all indie games

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You're Slenderman, and you have to move to the woods to escape the paparazzi.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Professional LP sim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
Pokemon pinball but the rumble pack goes between my balls and shaft

• Locked thread