Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dynamic Cloth Technology
This poll is closed.
Dynamic 18 18.56%
Cloth 58 59.79%
Technology 21 21.65%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Pleads posted:

I want a camo helmet and a big pot leaf on my stick tape.

I know you're kidding but I still want to break your ankle with my stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Why would they take out anything that made them money before? Of course you'll grind or pay for attribute boosts.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Why add a mode that would be legit balanced fun when you can add a mode that encourages microtransactions? Gamers have spoken, they want to dump money into poo poo like that.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

A "private" EA Sports video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXGJo6ZJnyg

Some highlights, because things move really fast.

You can have bumblebee shaft tape (custom color)

You can have different styles of blade tape (custom color)
--i.e, no toe, toe half, toe half (no toe), traditional, everything

You can have different styles of shin tape (custom color, or clear)

Gone are the Potential Stars, but instead wording, which I would imagine goes back to Franchise, Top 3, Top 6, Depth, etc

I would imagine you can customize the color of the runner of your skates, since it is an option, like skate laces

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Y'all know there's a NHL 16 thread, right?

• Locked thread