Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Batista was really channeling Mason Ryan there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It only owns if they handle it right and right now I'm not really feeling it. But that may be because everybody's saying Batista's leaving and I see this as kinda pointless if it's going to evaporate in the next couple weeks.

Something tells me they worked it out if they did this finish.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Solomonic posted:

Batista is staying because they let him get out of losing to Bryan.

Oh is he staying now? Well okay then this is fine. Until he throws another hissy fit.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Cameras missed the Batista double thumbs down

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Edwardian posted:

Words are inadequate to describe how much I hate Dave Batista.

He's a real fucker

Nice main event and post-match, but I was pretty bleh on this Raw on the whole. Ah well.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

SylvainMustach posted:

woah who busted him open?

Trips landed kinda funny on the pedigree so I'm betting him.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
RIP John Cena

:(

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Oh is he staying now? Well okay then this is fine. Until he throws another hissy fit.

He's staying til early June.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Well that was a shoooooooOOOOOW?!

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
the true injustice was Batista taking his shirt off and Ambrose leaving his on.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Ok Raw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Good opening, good closing, pretty dreadful middle for that Raw.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Fibby Boy posted:

Trips landed kinda funny on the pedigree so I'm betting him.

Reigns was busted as he got up for the RKO. Pretty sure it was from the Sister Abigail. He landed flush on his face.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
What is the point of a "special event" if every single feud continues? I am surprised they didn't have Tamina and Paige go another round.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I don't even know what that is. I mean, I KNOW what he's doing, but it's like, how does that even work? :psyduck:

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
Literally nothing has changed after the PPV except two people from Great Britain have belts now.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Ribsauce posted:

What is the point of a "special event" if every single feud continues? I am surprised they didn't have Tamina and Paige go another round.

tbf we don't know for sure they won't

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Ribsauce posted:

Because the next PPV is called Payback

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Seth Rollins has completely won me over and made me a fan. Ambrose has a good character and Reigns has a good presence but Rollins is the one I'd love to see break out.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Ribsauce posted:

Welcome to the post-wrestlemania season, where the booking's all made up on the day and the feuds don't matter.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Prozach posted:

Literally nothing has changed after the PPV except two people from Great Britain have belts now.

god save ah queeen

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

achillesforever6 posted:

And as the old saying goes, "Payback is boring"

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Supreme Allah posted:

god save ah queeen

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Solomonic posted:

Batista is staying because they let him get out of losing to Bryan.

So not only is Batista going to stick around being terrible, but he's also largely the reason for the continuing Bryan/Kane program?

gently caress Batista

jymbojones
Jul 4, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

I don't even know what that is. I mean, I KNOW what he's doing, but it's like, how does that even work? :psyduck:

Seth Rollins is a wizard

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
cool raw i got to see THE BACKS OF MY EYELIDS

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
That was not a good show but the Shield is great and I was amused greatly by The Demon Kane's Slasher Follies

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

Even this feels a little stale because it's like the fourth time they've done it now, but it's still a good match so w/e.

I just thought about this again and realized I might have also been soured on the matchup because I also saw it in a dark match and it was "eh".

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Walrus Pete posted:

So not only is Batista going to stick around being terrible, but he's also largely the reason for the continuing Bryan/Kane program?

gently caress Batista
Yes and people were defending Batista earlier. Christ almighty.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Reigns' eyes just kind of went back in his head.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Batista rules

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I think Rollins is in the same spot Jeff Hardy was back in the late 90s. That guy you really want to break out. Just hope he doesn't have any personal problems that will get in the way.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Orgophlax posted:

Reigns was busted as he got up for the RKO. Pretty sure it was from the Sister Abigail. He landed flush on his face.

Ah my mistake. I was looking at something else when that happened.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Walrus Pete posted:

gently caress Batista

Seriously. If he gets to stay around after refusing to work with Bryan AND get a push in the process, that is enormous double-standards horseshit.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
oh, Natalya's on the post-show panel *turns PS3 off*

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Walrus Pete posted:

gently caress Batista

yeah. he got real mad because they had big plans for him before he came in and starting eating dicks at every opportunity, and now they don't want to push him like they did before he became such a monstrous dick-eater.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

achillesforever6 posted:

Is it called Payback because I wana a refund? D'ohohohho

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ChampRamp posted:

Batista rules

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Someone make a discussion thread cause the guy who usually does them said he wasn't doing it this week, thank you

• Locked thread