Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is "Sniper Month" dumb
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
View Results

• Locked thread
USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Yeah it's dumb but it's even dumber to get mad about it.

Though maybe it's not dumb because it's kind of funny seeing these kinds of posts.

USMC503 fucked around with this message at 08:14 on May 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

too bad mr nice and his pig pretty much stopped caring about their stupid sniper month stuff huh you dork

Yeah pretty much. They failed to even notice I sniped myself.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

Not at all. He's probably winning in the comp. Whip is out of pocket at the moment, hence his lack of involvement. I modified the rules so post 39 isn't necessarily in danger, but there's like a steam gift card or some poo poo for the winner at the end of the month.

Son puhlease. I'm def in the running.

• Locked thread