Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is "Sniper Month" dumb
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah spotters are immune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Damage assessment is vital as well.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

too bad mr nice and his pig pretty much stopped caring about their stupid sniper month stuff huh you dork

Not at all. He's probably winning in the comp. Whip is out of pocket at the moment, hence his lack of involvement. I modified the rules so post 39 isn't necessarily in danger, but there's like a steam gift card or some poo poo for the winner at the end of the month.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

As long as you're spending 20 minutes a week playing Goat Simulator all is right with the world.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

krispykremessuck posted:

sniper month is cool and all but I submit that -Troika- should be excluded from the contest since he/she/it isn't a regular poster in here

I submit you quit being a bitch and snipe more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

krispykremessuck posted:

I have no interest in the contest at all

Ok.

• Locked thread