Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

bubblelubble posted:

Also, what was Pamela referring to when she asked Louie "Remember?" in the bathtub scene?

Season 2, "Subway, Pamela."

She said something like "Can I get you something to drink? Do you want to take a bath? Are you hungry?" and Louie didn't catch the bath part until later reflection.

moller fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Jun 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moller
Jan 10, 2007

bubblelubble posted:

Wow, I really should re-watch the first three seasons.

Their relationship had been set up as pretty complicated in the first two seasons, ending with the season two finale where she boarded a plane to France or whatever. She was gone from the entire third season so it's sort of easy to forget the build-up if you haven't watched the earlier seasons since they aired. I don't think any of the professional critics that I've seen took it into account.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

And in the end all he wants to do is eat.

Eating and loving are all any living thing is here for. Thousands of generations of your predecessors ate enough and that is why you are alive. So I agree with Louie here.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

If you haven't seen it you should check out The Happiness of the Katakuris. It has a similar structure and tone despite being a musical set in a rural area.

• Locked thread