Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I just love how happy he was at the end... he's telling this horrible story about how he's forever in debt to these people and his life is effectively ruined, but his misfortune made the girl (who'd rejected him earlier) laugh :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
While I get that the point of the fat stigma speech was that it is harder on women than men I did enjoy that they whole time she's giving her monologue there's literally dozens of joggers and cyclists going by, you know, exercising.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Was that loving Edward Burns sitting at the booth in the comedy club? You see him for all of a second when the chubby waitress is not recommending the sangria because of all the sex they'll have if they drink it.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

I miss the opening credits.

did they lose the license for that song or something? It really was great.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Nah, it was written for the show, I think.

nah, "brother louie" was first recorded in the early 70s

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

regulargonzalez posted:

Now that Community is dead, I nominate Louie to be the reigning "best show with worst thread" champ. Do I have a second?

GoT thread has that title... Louie doesn't have nearly enough rape chat or debate on what is/isn't a spoiler

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

It was great. Not a single laugh, but really engrossing. I loved it.

Felt like an after school special expect really well written/acted/directed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

blue squares posted:

Pretty weird to have this cool young in the past and the terrible old hag mom who can't say "I love you" in the present time.

It also appears he's an only child in the flashback when at times in present day he has both a sister and a brother :shrug:

• Locked thread