Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Knowing this show she'll fall off of a building or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It really was. That actor got his tone and speech patterns down perfectly.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
"I'm not entirely sure what your name is."

This season has been excellent so far and Charles Grodin has been hands down my favorite part of it.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Did ZombiePlague buy a new account or something? Jesus gently caress.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Christ, that was a heavy episode. The dedication to Hoffman at the end just made it hit that much harder. I know this season has alienated a lot of you but this has been some incredible television. Did anybody else watch?

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jun 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

cheerfullydrab posted:

You obviously haven't seen 12 and Holding.

Which is okay, nobody else has either.

That's a great movie. I caught it on IFC a few years back was actually surprised when I saw Renner in The Hurt Locker.

• Locked thread