Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Mutation posted:

The first episode was okay, although I really wish they didn't do another poker table scene and overall it seemed kinda generic. But the second episode is a classic.

I liked it, but it was strange that that was the scene he chose to revisit, after he said something like this once (badly paraphrased): "One episode opens up with us playing poker, and people are going to be thinking 'so every episode opens up with him and his buddies playing poker?' but I don't want to rehash things over and over, so it never comes up again." So I enjoyed the meta-ness of the whole poker thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Yeah, Best Post in a Louie Thread, 2014. That line about her being his dream woman except that she's overweight made me think about someone I turned down for the same reason when I was young and stupid. We've probably all done that, which is why Louie is a great show.

• Locked thread