Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I enjoyed Louie doing the Beatles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
If you see a dog with a fuzzy face
You'll never go to outer space

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Gianthogweed posted:

Is it just me or does Jim Norton look different. Especially in the poker table scene, there was something off about him. Maybe he's just getting older, or maybe he's working out and has bulked up. But he doesn't look like the same old fat little bald boy.

Jim Norton is aging like an Asian woman. He looked 25 forever, and suddenly overnight he looks 100.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Please change topic to "Louie Season 4 - a small bird died today due to sadness"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Tortuga posted:

Not sure how they thought they could make such a complicated scene easier for readers to digest by breaking it down into gif form. Actually just makes it more silly if anything.

This is some weird thing that blogs are doing now and I don't know why the gently caress.

Look at this article: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jaimieetkin/sophie-turner-maisie-williams-best-friend-game

It's a who-gives-a-gently caress-story anyway, but whoever decided that was the best way to present it should be fired.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

That post is way more disturbing than the actual scene.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Maybe the black actor nailed the audition. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Janet is black despite having white kids and being white in a flashback and the world just shrugs and moves on. Random dude on the bus is black and WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, IS LOUIE A RACIST AS WELL AS A RAPIST?

• Locked thread