Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Came to this thread to check out some commentary on those last two REALLY good episodes, and here you 40-degree day motherfuckers are talking about the fat girl again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

ChesterJT posted:

I'm saying unreliable narrator. I didn't mean literally that her character was suicidal and going to jump off a bridge, just used that expression to relay that I think she's unhappy and frustrated with herself and is making it society's problem.

Sorry for discussing the show in the show thread. I guess I should have just called her a fat bitch and moved on. For future reference what is the post limit on a given topic?

Considering your only posts in this thread have been about the fat girl episode that was weeks ago, I think you've had enough, personally.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

precision posted:

Counterpoint: Your only two posts have been complaining about other people's posts.

Let's make it three! I just like reading threads but scrolling through all the fat girl :goonsay: posts is getting ridiculous.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

I'm convinced this whole season was actually a ploy to fill this thread with the shittiest posts.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Lock the thread until next season please????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

LividLiquid posted:

If you don't want to read discussion about the show, why are you here?

Because I want to read discussion about the show and not rape stories?

• Locked thread