Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Whatever happened to predictablity? Do your air purifiers put off any smell? The one I tried gives off a chemical-y/metallic smell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EL65KLdEHE

colas has a new favorite as of 18:40 on Feb 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colas
Feb 14, 2007

H110Hawk posted:

fabric hepa filter

you can slap that on a box fan and baby, you've got a filter goin

colas
Feb 14, 2007

my dad partially de-gloved his ring finger at work, so, add that to the list

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

Guess I have to buy a Corvette. :smith:

I want a Subbie, I was watching some Fassbender movie and he was letting his son steer his Subaru off road. It looked so fun.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

OniPanda posted:

I still have dreams of getting a first gen Impreza and rebuilding it for rallycross

what would that include?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Is CA still testing emissions? I lived there for a month and I was like drat, I remember the ONE time I had to do that in Florida. And what's the deal with the "this may cause cancer" warning on practically everything? And what exactly IS californication?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Glottis posted:

3) the red hot chili peppers trying to say "california" as much as they can

Not sure about that. I think Warchild is attempting to Californicate FBI agent Johnny Utah in this scene from Point Break - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3KJhi2sZg

colas
Feb 14, 2007

"It's an older code, sir, but it checks out"

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Even my 750ti 2gb is selling for $150+ on some eBay listings, that's silly.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

This TV sound feature is intriguing, I've never seen that feature on a walkman.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I searched ebay for "okinawa walkman" (there was a neat walkman on wikipedia with okinawa written on it) and found this baffling album cover. Why is Vision in Jail? Why Did they let him keep his Walkman?

colas has a new favorite as of 19:51 on Mar 11, 2021

colas
Feb 14, 2007

skooma512 posted:

make these things out of recycled materials from old cars and stuff.

Example?

also - Nice strap/guitar

colas
Feb 14, 2007

So I guess they're everywhere, these artisan donut places. We have one that's book-themed, I went in and got one with a weird honey, sage, frosted bullshit.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Humerus posted:

Yeah I paid for the special deluxe edition or whatever of Duke Nukem Forever that came with the mini bust of Duke so I can justify buying just about anything.
Worst part of all is that bust fell off my computer desk onto carpet and broke. It was literally the only good thing to come from DNF and it broke so easily.

I was looking forward to DNF after getting a new gaming PC. I'm glad I paid <$5 or got it free, it's so bad. I just got a Switch with BoTW. It's replacing the Oculus Quest I got for Christmas. The Oculus was great, esp SuperHot, but they need to perfect it because there was blurriness and putting it on automatically got a bit of oil (hair/skin) on the lens so they were always a little dirty. Also a FB account req'd.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

An Evangelion (エヴァンゲリオン) is a giant humanoid being of near-godlike power.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

So that’s a yes?

no

[EVA units] are fictional Cyborg

A cyborg (/ˈsaɪbɔːrɡ/), a portmanteau of "cybernetic organism", is a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts

it's a decent show, there's a f'n penguin in it, but those big bitches aren't actually robots, like battletech/mechwarrior mechs aren't robots but I'm probably wrong, or right because robots function on thieir own idk

colas has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Apr 3, 2021

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I've been using a weighted blank to get ripped while I sleep.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Rolo posted:

I’m 34 and I’ve been seeing more and more people on longboards and I’m like hey why not me. My grocery/beer store is a mile away, it would be perfect.

It makes me think of a scene in Portlandia with a retirement aged man skateboarding (bc that's what they do in Portland instead of golf). Why not? I cross a tiny bridge to get to work and it would be super fun to skate. Also that deck and those wheels are so nice I wouldn't wanna put wear on them.

colas has a new favorite as of 00:55 on Apr 18, 2021

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Well if nothing else at least you can show support for LGBTQIAA+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colas
Feb 14, 2007

^^ I'd get one to remind me of ^^

The patch chat reminds me, I want to get this patch or sticker -