Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Nah, I'm sure any cubes are fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colas
Feb 14, 2007

From toddycafe.com -

"Developed and patented in 1964 by a Cornell University chemical engineering graduate, the Toddy Cold Brew System extracts the coffee bean's true delicious flavor and eliminates much of the acidity, producing a bold, super-smooth coffee concentrate that may be refrigerated for up to 14 days without any deterioration in taste or freshness."

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

Also be careful because you can brew up a nice pot of bacteria.

How would that happen? If I just left it sitting at room temp too long?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

Yeah, basically, since it's not sterilized like hot coffee you need to be more fastidious in cleaning your brewing vessels.

Cool, will do. Thanks.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Tulip Candy posted:

But I don't have a toaster oven and putting one piece of Kit Kat in the oven would just feel so dumb.

Blow torch, that wouldn't be dumb. What flavor are these? I really wanna try the green tea ones.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

QuasiQuack posted:

Finally got my fat rear end off the couch and started going to the gym, so I figured I'd get some shoes specifically for working out. :buddy:

Adidas Primeknit 2.0

Are you in the UK? These aren't popping up on US sites, Amazon & Adidas :(

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Oh, less cushioning? Are they similar to a Nike Free or minimal runner? I wanna try Adidas, I've never ran in them.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Got these men's large but they're a little small so I'm trying to sell them in the goon-mart/ebay.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Yeah, they're from his website shop.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

No Egrets posted:

Suprisingly awesome :woop:

I kinda want one. What have you been playing? Are there any good more "serious" games?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Wtf is happening right now?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Just bought my first car.

What is that a Renault?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

What's going on with that table, is that just a fold out in the middle that makes it longer?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Is it better than ON Whey? I have some vanilla ON. You could put it side by side with a glass of milk blended powdered milk and not taste the difference.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

spudsbuckley posted:

Aeros loving rule.

They're robbing you of chocolate.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

It looks like a robot in a glass sarcophagus.

Johny 5...dead?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

[quote="ChocNitty" post="437728109"]
^ Awesome deal.

Framed print of Andreas Gursky's "Montparnasse":

3rd'ing in with where'd you get this. Also if anyone is a fan of Brutalism and knows where I might find posters that would be cool.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Decrepus posted:

Can anyone recommend a good coffee maker for making my own cologne?

Get a Keurig and you can have a different scent everyday.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Cacafuego posted:

Because my accord needed a new engine at 65000 miles, I ditched it and got this:

Did you not change the oil and always drive in L?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

quote:

and a thing to help protect me from the dry, dry winters and the crazy static here.

What is this thing?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Dsmif posted:

I do love it, Touch ID is amazing.

Is that exclusive to the iPhone?

content -

x-mas for dad, he's a cyclist

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Dsmif posted:

It's on the latest iPad's as well but I'm happy enough with last year's model.

Sorry I meant phone-wise

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Why are all sci-fi building developers so anti hand rail? That looks so dangerous.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Factory posted:

Definitely should post the finished product on your Instagram when it arrives

In use.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Now I can't wait to go through my house and throw away everything that doesn't give me joy.

Cat that isn't quite pulling its weight in the cuteness department anymore. "In the bin you go!"

I got 36 cans of generic mostly to because I like a full fridge. They're not "throw your hands in the air and party" good but they're not bad at all.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

It's not really bragging, that's just what they're most famous for. The show was good and the music was also great.

colas has a new favorite as of 00:49 on Dec 12, 2014

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Did the forums just install cleartype or what? Either that or I deleted a font or FF updated.

I got a couple of these, one for me and a set for my mom so she can just walk behind her puppies constantly.

Awesome. Not really feeling the new album though.

colas has a new favorite as of 12:13 on Dec 13, 2014

colas
Feb 14, 2007

strap on revenge posted:

for my American friends who I'm seeing over Christmas

Is $12 for a 200g pack of these worth it?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Stupid grocery store. I can get a sexist Yorkie bar but nothing Australian.

content:

weird Thai tooth powder

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Weren't Squires just pretty decent in general strat or tele?

I'm starting to only use hygiene products with b+w photos of old white dudes on the label.

colas has a new favorite as of 01:51 on Dec 19, 2014

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Who gives a gently caress, let's get the thread going again.

I'm gonna brush my teeth with black monkey powder. Why the hell not.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Right, but when you say Lamborghini, people think supercar, not tractor.

When you say Lamborghini I think childhood, innocence, teamwork, robots in disguise

colas
Feb 14, 2007

88h88 posted:

That garage at the back is bigger than a lot of houses in the UK...

I think this when I watch stuff like A Clockwork Orange, Alex's house made me claustrophobic.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Big screen entertainment, now I just need a video card that can push 3640x2180 in anything approaching respectable framerates :o:

What model is that?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Yeah, it's 2015 and all cars are heterosexual. Content - this is probably the best diet soda I've ever had.

I grew up on an aged vanilla farm and I can tell you first hand, you can really taste the aged vanilla.

Also, my Solara is gayer than a Miata. I'd take a rwd car over it any day.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Rythe posted:

I found this nice 33 1/2 RPM record at the local goodwill today.

Front Cover:

Back Cover:

Looks like it is from 1974, it is a little beat up but that art work is pretty awesome looking and is in decent shape for its age. Not sure what the heck I am going to do with it for now, probably toss it into my closet until I move, than I can maybe figure out some space to display it or something.

Neat. I got a turntable for x-mas, I would never think of looking for vinyl at Goodwill.

colas has a new favorite as of 11:45 on Jan 5, 2015

colas
Feb 14, 2007

One of my favorites.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

On VHS, it's been awhile since I kicked it old old school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colas
Feb 14, 2007

The only way I'd see the trend being annoying is if you went to a restaurant/bar and couldn't get a normal beer for normal you.

My favorite brewer is Dogfish Head, they do a lot of experimental stuff.