Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Varies from carrier to carrier but you may be able to ship to the nearest hub or customer service center for "hold for pick up."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
I worked for FujiFilm 2004-12 and did a lot of work on their digital photo kiosks. Pretty much everything about them was bespoke, so I'd hazard a guess that the only information you're going to find is going to be from people who serviced them when they were in use - I highly doubt any part of that system beyond the component level (like the processor, RAM, hard drives, etc.) was ever a common off the shelf part.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Inzombiac posted:

What's the battery life on this?

I have an old battery mover that can only get the front lawn before needing a charge.

Depends on the time of year and how much the grass has grown since the last cut. In the spring and early summer I get noticeably less run time out of a full charge than later in the summer/fall when the grass dries out a bit and stops growing almost fast enough to watch.

Generally I can mow about a third to a half of my slightly less than an acre (minus a 1200 sqft house & detached two car garage) lot on a single charge of the 5.0 AH battery that came with my non-self propelled model.

On the upside there are finally third-party replacement batteries on the market that are substantially cheaper than the OEM batteries.