Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Noetry
Jul 3, 2008

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013.

I'm not a gamer, I just wanted a mechanical keyboard and this had most of the features I was after for a pretty decent price (compared to retail price for it in Australia).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Noetry
Jul 3, 2008

manchego posted:

For what it's worth, I really like mine. I have the 2012 one (I think? It has blue backlighting). I've had zero issues with mine, though I kept the plastic cover it was shipped with to help keep the dust off when I'm not using it. That might be more OCD than you're willing to do :)

That's actually an awesome idea and exactly what I'm going to do now as well, thanks!!