Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde
IIRC credit card fraud protection is better, you have longer to contest charges and of course the money hasn't actually left your DDA account if someone falsely uses your credit card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde
Weight isn't typically the issue with ground shipping, it's dimensions.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde
Not pictured but I got a haircut now that we're in phase 2. 4 loving months since my last one, feels so much better, especially now that we're starting to push 80 degrees here.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

owl_pellet posted:

I'm looking for long v-neck undershirts. Mine are always getting untucked and I hate it. I've tried tall versions of regular undershirts before but they also make the sleeves longer and I don't like it. Anyone?

Uniqlo made the ones I wear under my collared shirts for work. They're a nice thin light synthetic that's pretty long with short sleeves.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

Megabound posted:

Been trying to do more praxis around fashion and got some great finds today. The first is a shirt was from a vintage retailer my wife knows. He runs a pop up and is trying to get out of nursing and open his own store. That was a find in Japan for him.

The second was at a Salvos and is a Zegna jacket that my wife got mad about because it’s such a good find. I just like it but apparently it’s also a brand.

Thats a super old Zegna, probably 80s based on that label (and the general construction, guessing it doesn't have any vents right?)