Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
the spigen version has a clear film there to prevent dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Bhodi posted:

I, too, am seeing both Weird Al and Welcome to Night vale. But that's not important because look what just arrived:

The lovely cellphone picture doesn't do it justice, it's simply amazing. The colors are more vivid than what it looks like.

I applaud this purchase

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

that's disappointing. A small part of me wanted there to be actual soap with saliva sweat and sperm.

Just to know its out there :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Busted up the rear hub on my old neuvation wheelset :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Why would you want to mount a pair of tits on a camera :confused:

Why wouldn't you :confused:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

New wheels & tires :toot:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ChocNitty posted:

Got somethin to drink:

Not really...

you hide your harmonica from the cops? Cool.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

it's a bike mounted gun/camera holster

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Perry Normal posted:

All I could think of.

Would purchase

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bape Culture posted:

RS29s/Ring laps. CHAOS REIGNS.

Awesome

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

/\/\/\/\ Nostradamus over here

https://www.winndixie.com/savings/fuelperks <-- combined with having a company car, which means I only pay for gas every 6 weeks or so when it's time to fill up my weekend play car.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just bought a minivan disguised as an SUV

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yea, I wanted a sport wagon like the audi allroad but my wife is the one actually driving this car and she preferred the taller seating. It's still just a big station wagon but not very sporty :shrug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I was thinking racing stripes down the hood, taking suggestions on color to go with that brown.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

Should be here Friday. I can't wait! :dance:

:captainpop: beautiful

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Dunno - do cloud-emitting buttvibrators aid marriages?

couldn't hurt right?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

/\/\/\ :argh:

Coffee And Pie posted:

I bought a print of the painting from Goodfellas. One dog goes one way, one dog goes the other way, this guy's going "what do you want from me?"

Looks like someone we know

beanieson has a new favorite as of 15:47 on Jul 13, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yakima Forklift so I can take the bike around on the new family truckster.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Vintimus Prime posted:

Just an update, she said yes :neckbeard:

Congoonulations

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Phosphine posted:

That's a very pretty bike :3

I kinda want to get a racer, but it's hard to find racers with disc brakes that don't also come with wider/more treaded tires.

Yea, that felt is a cx bike but there's no reason I couldn't put slicks on it. Discs on road frames are becoming more and more common though, giant and cannondale both have options.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

PYF Shitfit About American Gun Ownership I guess.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

You've sure got a hard-on for gun control making GBS threads up this thread.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

That antelope looks delicious.

In one of the gooniest transactions ever, I recently sold this gun

In order to buy these bike parts

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pick posted:

I only use one cutting board. Then again I eat meat raw so whatever.

p good post/av combo here

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yea, until loving Blade shows up.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Manfrotto is my poo poo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bought a bunch of picture frames :kiddo:

E: this one too

beanieson has a new favorite as of 03:46 on Sep 8, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The TV is 50" :shrug:

And yeah, we haven't picked out photos for the frames yet, those are all stock.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:wtc: goons gonna goon

That picture with the girl in knit hat is an 11x14. I think what throws everything off is how loving huge that cabinet below the tv is: https://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod2770192&categoryId=cat2930010

What I take from all this is that a 50" TV is still too small for my house. Vendagoat, please photoshop a 60,65 & 70 on that wall to help me decide tia.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Let me blow your mind

It's a vaulted ceiling :haw:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Penis size is irrelevant as anything above 8" is pretty adequate. Anyway, I'm waiting for Vendagoat to shop my wall with larger TV sizes before making the purchase.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just ordered this, can't wait till it gets here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cruise-Cardboard-Cutout-Stand-delivery/dp/B00I4742SW

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

BgRdMchne posted:

What's wrong with Dad's?

They never came to our little league games :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

You guys thought the TV derail was weird

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:jihad: pew pew!!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

It's not even my smallest gun lol

I bought it to have something inbetween the LCP & p2000sk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Coffee And Pie posted:

I bought that stuff that lets you peel off your foot skin and a tin of herbal smoking blend from Rose Mountain Herbs, because we're all going to die some day, so gently caress it.

krokodil?