Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

The Aviator:

For this avian:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Geoj posted:

How well did s/he take to having it put on? I can only imagine the total bloodbath that would ensue if I tried one of those on my yellow-naped amazon...

He didn't mind it, but he's a very tactile bird and is frequently handled and played with. He chewed on it a bit initially indoors, and then once we got outside was too interested in the Great Outdoors to pay it any attention.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Well I can't top the chicken embryo, but I just discovered zulily.com and bought this super cute coat for 22 bucks :3:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

big mean giraffe posted:

Seems like a pretty typical, fashionable coat?

Not for $22 American it isn't :buddy:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

RCarr posted:

Any particular reason Peach is a tranny?

Let's not use this term, please. :)

e: I haven't really bought anything interesting but I feel like I should contribute content. I got a new scrub top online today, that was pretty cool
e2: I can't find a picture of it that doesn't have a model doing a weird sexy pose so you'll all have to use your imaginations, it's navy blue and quite nice.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 06:08 on Jan 31, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

treiz01 posted:

Not bad, guy who is probably the #1 most ignored poster on the forums. My bans and probations are for quality, I don't have time to produce the quantity you clearly do ;)

This post makes me want to probate you instead of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It's tempting.