Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
A bought a condo about a month ago, for a home that's a recent purchase. It was priced to sell quick so I got a really good deal/interest rate. My monthly payment (inc principal, escrow, interest, hoa) will be cut in half once we complete the move. It's about half the size of my current house but less than a third of the price.

I think utilities will be much cheaper too but I'll have to wait and see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
http://www.amazon.com/Nordic-Ware-Microwave-Egg-Boiler/dp/B0007M2BN0/ref=sr_1_5?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1415295913&sr=1-5&keywords=egg+cooker

Yeah, I know hard boiled eggs are pretty easy to cook on the stove but they're one of my favorite snacks and I don't have a stove at work so I picked this up based on the price and reviews. I was surprised how well it works. Add a little water, toss in 4 eggs, microwave for 6 minutes, let sit for a couple more minutes and blammo 4 perfectly hard boiled eggs.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I remember having an entire set of encylopedias my parents somehow managed to get through a grocery store promotion. I'm glad working families no longer have to find space for those anymore.

Also they bought the first two volumes of "The Volume Library" that college students were peddling back in the 90s. I actually got a lot of use out of those in middle school.