Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

It's one of those collective goon memory movies where we all remember either Lord Kuruku, the living puppets, or the flute song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bxdHiJinJo

I remember watching the poo poo out of this on the Disney Channel back in the mid '80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

colas posted:

Get a Keurig and you can have a different scent everyday.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

colas posted:

I've wondered what it would be like to have all metal teeth. I don't have a "toothy" smile so it really wouldn't matter in that regard.

Although this dude had all his teeth unwillingly removed and replaced to prevent infection while in prison.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

TraderStav posted:

Scored one of these for $6 on an Amazon sale where they normally go for $25-60 on eBay for my kids birthday coming up. Amazon originally said it'd arrive in 2-3 months but it came in less than 2 weeks!

They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Dick Trauma posted:

You just gave me a huge '70s flashback. I can smell incense and I think I'm sitting on a beanbag!

*opens up long trench coat*

"Psst, hey, buddy. Wanna buy some Corelle?"

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Coffee And Pie posted:

My Nissan Maxima finally poo poo the bed, so I'm gonna be that guy driving a Crown Victoria and scaring people. It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks, and it's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas.

Fix the lighter.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Mister Kingdom posted:

I bought some hardware for my fractured heel a few weeks ago. Had it professionally installed.

Side view:

Bottom view:

Your doctor went to ACE Hardware and spent less than $10 on galvanized plumber's tape and some fine thread drywall screws for your foot.

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

X4

Plus a whole bunch of boring small purchases at Dollar General's clearance sale for dollars and cents. All in all, a good weekend.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I feel it burns cleaner and stays hotter longer than most briquettes, so it's good for smoking and say, if you cook a whole bunch of steaks, you've still got enough heat to grill small things like corn on the cob or other vegetables and the like for sides. Less ashy, too since the briquettes are really dense.

I usually just buy Kingsford when Lowe's/Home Depot have their memorial/labor day sales because I'm a cheap bastard and Kingsford's not all that bad, but Stubb's is really good charcoal.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Plus, the man was cool as gently caress and had an infectious laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDIdDKPGJY0

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Mister Kingdom posted:

I know there are people who collect stuff that's not available on DVD/BR.

You can pry my Hot Stuff VHS starring Dom DeLuise from my cold, dead hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Starter went out last night after 38 years of cranking over an old Chevy. Sorry you can't drink it or wear it on your feet, I guess.