Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

sassassin posted:

You know this means he's allowed to gently caress her now, right?
Hahaha yeah Caseface McGee sure just put his wife up to get hosed by some other dude, high 5 bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Josh Lyman posted:

The big thing I wanted this Black Friday was a 4TB or 5TB hard drive. I ended up getting an 5TB Seagate external that had this 5900rpm/128MB cache beast inside: http://www.neweggbusiness.com/product/product.aspx?item=9b-22-178-593 Final cost should be around $85.

I was thinking of getting a $20 USB microphone, but Amazon just had a Lightning Deal for a Blue Yeti, the podcasting mic of choice. Normal street price is $110 and the Lightning Deal brought it down to $70 which is the lowest you'll see all year. My Citi rewards points knocked off another $28, which is nice since they're hard for me to spend these days because Amazon charges me tax and I don't have Prime anymore.

That is the most anthropomorphic sound gadget I've ever seen. The middle shot looks like a shocked person covering their ears.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Toast Museum posted:

Ties, ties, ties.

Jeans, jeans, jeans.

Link for the jeans?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Toast Museum posted:

poo poo, I thought I'd gone back and changed "jeans" to "pants." Well, they're kind of jeans-adjacent, anyway.

511 Slim fit hybrid trousers - picante
Chino pants - crushed berry

Thanks!

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Lol at people talking about a car being gay or girlie in the year 2014, what a life

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

hahaha dammit

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

yellowD posted:

I bought a bunch of stuff

where is this from?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

kannonfodder posted:

This is the same thread where vinyl records and skinny jeans get posted.

:laffo:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Is that a gun part?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

I have a six hour flight to Seattle on Thursday, so I bought these to eat and read, respectively.

Good luck to whoever's sitting next to you. *crunch* *CRUNCH* *CRUNNNNNNNCH*

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

PYF complaint about serving sizes

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

colas posted:

Does she come with the monitor?

hoooooooooooooooooooooooh siick call bro

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

blarzgh posted:

I honestly thought nothing was cooler than this until probably my teens.

yup

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

For gently caress's sake.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Digital_Jesus posted:

My neighbors are gonna be so fuckin pissy.

haha yeah disturbing your neighbours and making them mad, sick bro, you're a good person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

holy poo poo i thought this was the pyf purchase thread, instead it's a sitcom from 1988