Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

A few pages back but

I have the "Gen 1" version of this and it comes without the Velcro on the sleeves. Why would you want those? Seems like they'd snag something or ruin a scarf. I use them only for walking about in town, though.

Otherwise it looks the same as mine and it's a real nice. A great outer layer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Nierbo posted:

How does all this 'resistant to water' stuff last after a few washes? Doesn't it wash off the scotchguarding?
I've put it through multiple light showers and I've never gotten wet.

Also I've worn the coat for two seasons and haven't washed it. I don't think it needs to be washed.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Starhawk64 posted:

Lenovo Thinkpad T61 :getin:

Sorry if XP offends anyone's eyes. I'm installing Windows 7 on it pretty soon.
Try 8, bro.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Wrong post

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Rolo posted:

My mom took out a credit card in my name right after I was born.

She paid it off without any faults so my credit age shows as my actual age when I get a report.
Lol why did she do that. Hella cool to have a long rear end credit history though

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Merica posted:

Bought a house.

What does the inside of those windows look like. It’d be kinda useful I guess if the high window is above a TV

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I’m wearing an exact pair of those things right now. They’re good but not nearly as warm as I expected it to be. I think the ones with the heels covered seal the heat better.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

My dog wears a bandana as their Sunday best. It’s practically an ascot

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Redistribution of wealth? What, you think Santa’s taking presents from the rich?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

withak posted:

So I guess now I'm one of those assholes in a goofy hat.

Bad

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

You don’t need a bigger charger. I typically just use my monitor to charge my MacBook Pro. I’ve also used an 80W steam deck charger. It’s slower but works just fine. USB-C chargers are surprisingly ubiquitous and also not really cheap; I wouldn’t buy an additional one unless you strictly needed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

First they came for those who undercooked chicken