Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Nice yamaha, what's the engine size?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Did they give you a bulk discount???

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Keetron posted:

Three month gym membership, running is not good for me.

Try the upright bike, chief. Not to do the whole cardio vs. cardio derail but I find my knees hurt a whole lot less after half an hour's worth of bike work.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

As a poster on a forums board I do find love to be icky, and sick

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

strangemusic posted:

It's not that. I enjoy a good love story. I probably won't go see this movie, in all fairness. But that's a seriously ham-handed tagline.

Hah, I understood what you meant duder. ''Sick love'' doesn't immediately connote a touching love story like the advert makes it out to be to me, either

:thejoke:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Digital_Jesus posted:

Zooooooooooooooooooooooom.

I felt a twitch in my man parts

Also lollin' @ ''douchebag watch'' like some silver spoon-fed motherfucker at the yacht club will make mean comments behind your back for wearing the wrong time collection machine

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Aperture Priority posted:

(except I'm drinking it out of the 1qt bottle :c00lbert:)

I found that so hoppy that it almost tasted dank like hemp. The normal Lagunitas was pretty solid though.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Love me some varvatos

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom Rice Cooker

I'm going to cook so much sushi rice. So much.

I've been meaning to buy one of these for a while now

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/06/14/how-to-make-epic-pancakes-with-your-japanese-rice-cooker/

Please try this and report back

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Slick kicks chum

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Psyopmonkey, we all tend to go a little overboard when we start taking fitness seriously.

here's a helpful video about what your gym gear can say about you

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

WhoIsYou posted:

Got a little something for the 4th of July

This is unironically awesome. God bless you, Patriot.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

My group regularly plays munchkin because the newbie hasn't killed her appreciation of it yet. It is a bad game though. I'll give that Loveletter game a chance sometime.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Fat Marilyn Manson posted:

Brixton 'Hooligan' Driving Cap This is probably the ballsiest purchase here. I'm not typically a hat guy, as I don't like how my curly fro-style hair looks under them (and oh god... the hat hair :gonk:), but I figured I'd give it a go. Reaallly pleasantly surprised with this purchase, as I've already gotten a number of compliments from coworkers and family members alike.

Brixton hats are pretty great. Might want to look into Bailey's of Hollywood too.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

A good shoe. Roshes look like rear end on my feet but they're a boss look elsewhere.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

my love of hideous shoes wants these sooo bad

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

big mean giraffe posted:

Man I do not miss my early 20s when people I know drank stuff like cinnamon whiskey and wild turkey.

This stuff shows up at parties and yeah, free booze and all but gently caress me if it wasn't what caused me to honk more often than not

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Hello new tattoo friend

I also have recently acquired this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That (what i assumed to be) Baphomet deck is siiiiiiiick.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

that is a cool coat.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

Preordered:

I got a $75 discount since my friend works for Sony too!

Hella jelly brah

That white is sweet.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I tried natto once and regretted it deeply

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

SaltLick posted:

you chose...poorly

but really sweet chalice and its time to bedazzle that poo poo and really up your drink game 5000% with your pimp cup

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

No Egrets posted:

No pictures, but I bought an emergency appendectomy on Christmas eve. I'm sure it won't be that expensive once they send me the bill... :shepicide:

That's horrible :(

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I bought a ps4. It was going to happen eventually,and it happened today. Got as far as character customization, failed to save my details and decided to put it down in lieu of dinner.

Then I'll sacrifice a goat with the hopes of bringing the psn back online.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Straight cars drive like this

Gay cars drive like thith

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I got my last tetanus shot several years ago when I got bit by a dog while working on a phone repair. Longest five and a half hours I ever spent, gently caress you Harper government!

Today I had to buy a headlamp, apparently climbing telephone poles in the dark isn't considered a hazard V:downs:V

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Spamtheman posted:

My turn to host steak, whisky and cigar club:

Good call on the quinta ruban however no nectar d'or 5/10

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Spamtheman posted:

Couldn't find any in stock, I should have bought it a few days beforehand so I had time to run around and find them all. Also there was only 7 of us so that's a lot of booze already.

You express regret for not having any, back to 9/10, points deducted for no Bowmore.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

SaltLick posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHak2M7cmc

I always make sure to link people this clip in order to hook them. it works

It's seriously a good movie though

I'm on my phone and don't want to waste precious data, but I can only assume this is the scene where Nic is watching the guy's soul breakdance?

I love how the director still claims he had no idea that there was an original Bad Lieutenant.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I don't know why HoL gets so much hate, it's my favorite book. Well written, great story.

SUPER weird

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I was super stoked for Only Revolutions but it was no House of Leaves. One day I'll finish it.

Maybe.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I would willingly try the "surfing waves of dopamine" but it's clearly a hipster plot to ruin beer for us normies

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Good luck with your proposal, Bape.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I Am Not Spor posted:

I just don't like the styling. If he said he'd get a Boxter I would've just said he chose the poor man's Porsche. With that said I just bought a 2009 Jetta Sportwagen TDI, so what the gently caress do I know?

Take it to the chop shop
Get the damned top dropped
Two colored flipped flopped
Candy red lollipop

Throw some ds on that bitch

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

88h88 posted:

I love how people are assuming Bape has no clue what his lady will like. Do goons really not understand human interaction and what goes on in a relationship between two people?

Well of course we do. We buy our significant other the most expensive things and in return they shower us with sex, the only thing we really want, right?

right?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

PYF Recent Purchases: hey you, assface, you're doing a marriage proposal wrong and let me tell you why

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

colas posted:

What is that, Hodor and Bran?

Totes.

Regardless of which mythological figure that is it's some good line work, nice ink.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I think it is insanely cool and good that you can buy a fake wedding ring for exercising in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I passed on seeing Primus in Vancouver in January and I'm a big dumb idiot baby. I hope that show is as amazing as it is in my dreams

And they play Mr. Krinkle