Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I got this handheld air compressor called the air hawk.

As I was testing it out in my living room I hear a crashing sound at my balcony, so I go look, and it was a hawk that must have snatched a pigeon that was resting on my railing.

AIR HAWK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Got my first iron cast skillet to step my cooking game up. And some Costco kpods.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Alhazred posted:

A Nero tetradrachm:

Nice! I made a set of bad rulers. Caligula, Tiberius, Elagabalus, Commodus, and Caracalla.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

It better be good.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

My first gen airpods only last a little over an hour on a full charge. It sucks. But the recharge speed is quick.

Saw a ps4 bundle in a pawn shop so I got it. Mostly because I wanted to play Ghost of Tsushima, since I had a lot of interest in the mongol invasions of Japan.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Squier Jazzmaster

Jaguars look cooler, but I prefer the sound of the Jazzmaster pickups and the larger scale neck. I’m blown away at how good it plays and sounds for the price I got it for.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Cheap air fryer for chicken nuggets, gyoza, battered fish filets:

Ibanez AC240 guitar:

Poor mans Martin 00-15m. Really good for the money, especially when buying used for a good price.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Sold my 2012 macbook air and upgraded to the current one.
The M1 is a beast, yet no fan and awesome battery life. Its nuts.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Seiko “king turtle”

Squier Bass

I’m probably as bad at bass guitar as Sid Vicious. Just needed something cheap to lay down tracks in GarageBand.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

I once went to an H&R block to get my taxes done and it was just a guy who used what looked like the same $40 home software i’d use myself. I don’t think he was a cpa. But i doubt I spent more than a couple hundred bucks, so I couldnt expect something more than what a monkey could have been trained to do.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Went to vegas and did well at the poker tables. Walked into the music shop right when their big weekend sale started and they had a Gibson LP discounted by quite a bit, maybe even less than used, and the finish I wanted so I was able to make it happen with the circumstances.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Pod Go guitar processor

The amount of amplifiers and effects it has is crazy. Sound modeling has advanced a lot.
It sounds so close to the real deal. I’ve got it connected to two small practice amps for true stereo effects.
It’s got all of what most guitarists need from the line 6 helix, for a third of the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Found this boombox at the swap meet. Amazingly everything still works, even the tape player.