Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Not this exact one, but my sister sells planes for a living and my brother is a licensed pilot, so the two of us and my sister in law are pitching in and buying him a used 1999 Diamond DA20 off one of my sister's clients. Mechanically and structurally it's amazing, but the upholstery is jacked and he's saying he'll want to pull out most of the avionics and go digital.

All in all though, I can't wait till he takes me flying in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SaltLick posted:

How much is a plane?

For what it is, way under what it should be. My sister took it in as a trade in a few weeks ago and we're splitting the cost 3 ways.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

How many kilos of cocaine will it hold?

Maybe like 8 kilos? It only seats 2 and there's only enough storage space for a small backpack. I mean we live pretty close to Mexico and all, but we're in a pretty well maintained radar corridor from what I've been told.