Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

I need a lock to supplement my Kryptonite u-lock.

TheHouseofM has a new favorite as of 02:59 on May 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

Opioid posted:

I bought a nice bike once. Then paranoia over having it stolen led to me never riding it anywhere I couldn't take it indoors with me. Then I sold it and went back to my CCM Ice. How do you guys with awesome bikes like that park them anywhere and assume a lock will keep it safe?

My assumption a lock will keep it safe is based on 2 u-locks, hiplok, pinhead locks, security bolts, and some solder partially in those bolts. If a thief wants my bike and I'm not around to stop them then I can only hope that my deterrents are greater then the bike next to me..

For content: need a front rack for my bike!

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

Not mine but recently purchased from newegg a LG 34UC97 to pair with my ASUS 970GTX, finally able to get rid of my 2707wfp. Should be here in the next few days.

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

Pukestain Pal posted:

so you are paying premium for a curved display that gains you nearly nothing?

Yes.

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

Got a really good deal on a Capcom Big Blue Arcade Cabinet. I'm hoping to restore it over the next few months and put Darksoft's CPS2 Multi system in it.

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012
I have an extra monitor already I can use.
I paid $100.

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

nocal posted:

Two tickets to Tokyo.

How much and for how long if you dont mind me asking?

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

Now the waiting begins, but looking forward to playing Nes games via HDMI.

Its fun, I'm probably going to kill myself going 22mph.

TheHouseofM has a new favorite as of 21:03 on Feb 24, 2016

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

vxsarin posted:

It's neat, but definitely not $580 neat. Maybe $100 neat.

The price of a Xrgb mini is around $330 right now and a Rgb modded famicom is about $290. So yeah I wish it were cheaper but I wanted the best picture possible.

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

strangemusic posted:

Everyone's commenting about the expensive NES but no one noticed the $1,000 electric motor longboard?

(Once again, I'm not shaming you for buying it. I'm just... astonished that it exists. Is it for people who live in the Canadian prairies where there's no such thing as a hill?)

I live fairly close to my work and I plan to use it to commute.

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Does it have any advantage over a bicycle? I won't blame you if you're just buying it because it's cool (I've spent much more than 1,000 for that before...) but I am curious about why you wouldn't spend half that on a bike.

I have a bike but I would have to haul it up/down several flights of stairs everyday to/from work.

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012
Getting my new ebike hopefully in the next few weeks and decided to get a proper helmet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHouseofM
Feb 13, 2012

AnimalChin posted:

Which ebike?

The Onyx RCR.