Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Found this at the thrift store today. It's even my size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

I've owned a Vodka brand shirt for years, been trying to find another one for a while now. Searching for them is hard because they're old and it just turns up merch for actual vodka. Super hyped for my cigarette butts and beepers shirt.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Got my 1989 Simpsons pins today.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Dick Trauma posted:

You got a Boynton badge!

Found that at a scrap art supply store last week.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'm on a run lately with sick shirts. I got this for $7 at the thrift store.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

My friend released a 24 disc box set of her Garfield themed gorenoise project. I went and picked up mine today.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Youre going to see a lot of photos of aborted fetuses and images from Rotten.com if you go looking up her music.

This release has a safe for sanity cover and is the album people bring up to me locally if I wear K9 Hemorrhoids merch out and about.

https://youtu.be/jiQ_PaItzoA?si=RaYq7QIPaY-KwYkD

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Did I need a Manhunt shirt from the company that makes bootleg Rockstar Games merch? No. But the "Infrared Variant" was calling my name.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

My favorite band came out with a new EP today.

They also released two new shirts. I just happened to get a payment from a medical research program today and went "Yeah gently caress it."

"Clown College Dropout"

"Bigfoot with Battle Axe Camo"

I now have an Intercourse shirt for every day of the week. Other shirts feature Marshall Applewhite, a Reptilian, the band as ATHF characters, Chris Dorner, and a shirt that simultaneously managed to rip off the cover of two different pressing of the same Jesus Lizard 7".

I will not stop buying goofy shirts and you can't make me.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Turambar posted:

This painting. I won free tickets to go to an art fair. Turned out to be quite pricey

I really like this.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

widefault posted:

does the antique mall thing

Living the dream.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yeah i need that Banjo-Kazooie sticker

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

This jacket.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pete and Pete covered this years ago.

https://youtu.be/7cQ_NupL1wA?si=05DJzpyQBTREppwI

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Me and the thrift store have been having a time lately.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I bought a packaged "action figure" of Tub girl's bathtub with the Rotten.com homepage on the card. I don't know why other than it made me laugh really hard when I saw it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'm gonna have to invent some kind of filing system for my band tees.