Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.
New ride for bikepacking trips this year

Next up: new racks, various bags, solo tent. Gonna be so poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

Bud posted:

What bar is that? It looks perfect for a build I want to do.
Jeff Jones Loop bar. It is literally the best bar I've ever had, highly recommend it.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

Spotless 1985 Honda Elite 150 Deluxe. And yes, the headlight does flip up :smuggo:

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

DrBouvenstein posted:

Yeah, ok, but does it clumsily transform into a robot that's just a shameless, lovely Transformers rip-off?
Hey man, Gobots are doing the best they can, cut them some slack.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

DaRealAce posted:

How much did that run you?
$1200

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

Suprisingly awesome :woop:

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

colas posted:

I kinda want one. What have you been playing? Are there any good more "serious" games?
I haven't played any "serious" games, mainly just what nintendo is known for (Mario Kart, Mario World, etc). I've read that there are some more serious games coming out soonish though. One recommendation, if you at all like games like team fortress 2 you should check out splatoon. It's not out yet, but really looks amazing. One thing I am very, very pleasantly surprised at how much I like the gamepad tablet and how well it works, before I actually used it I thought it was gimmicky as all hell.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

Finally pulled the trigger on a Husqvarna Viking 690q. This guy sews like a dream and has more features than I know what to do with. Sewing like mad from here on out :neckbeard:

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I thought this was a joke but no, Husqvarna is making both chainsaws, dirt bikes, and sewing machines named "viking".
It's funny to think about, but they've been making sewing machines since the 1870's and are one of the best in the world along with Bernina and Pfaff.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

No pictures, but I bought an emergency appendectomy on Christmas eve. I'm sure it won't be that expensive once they send me the bill... :shepicide:

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

After sweating bullets for the last month I just received my final bill for my Christmas appendectomy. My insurance company was billed ~$30,000 in total and my portion worked out to just under $500. Thanks kaiser permanente.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

Crain posted:

Had this raspberry pi sitting around for 2 years so I'm finally making something with it.
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

http://ballandchainco.com

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

Something I've wanted for a very long time, 2016 Volkswagen Beetle.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

I have nothing better to do at night so I preordered Just Cause 3 last week with pickup-at-store and I'm going to be the weird old guy on a motorcycle at my midnight release in ~45 minutes.

PCOS Bill posted:

How depressing

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

Yeah but at least I didn't look forward to owning a Beetle for a "very long time"
And yet:

PCOS Bill posted:

I bought this bike.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

Having a ball learning the guitar :woop: (Not my photo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

[quote="“Frankston”" post="“476680938”"]
That is stunningly beautiful.
[/quote]
It really is very impressive in person. Now, the sounds I'm able to get out of it thus far not so much.

[quote="“OSU_Matthew”" post="“476682362”"]
Ungh... I would love a thinline tele. What kinda amp you using? Any pedals yet?
[/quote]
No pedals yet, but I'm so close to buying some. I'm currently using an 80's Fender Princeton Chorus I rescued from a house demolition several years ago. It's OK. I'm eyeing an Orange for Christmas, though.