Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
for myself

for the wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

H110Hawk posted:

My wife recently suggested I switch to these after I lost Yet Another Nalgene because I like ice cold water 9 months out of the year and cold water during the winter. It's so nice, and we go through a quarter of the ice we used to. I got the flip-top one because I hate those pointy straws and the top handle to make it easier to carry around. So nice. No more soaking wet bottle from condensation, cold all day, fits in my Z4's cup holder, etc. We have 3 of them now we rotate through sharing so that one can always be clean when we need a new one.

This but 3 different regular plain colors and not "limited edition" or whatever stupidity they're saying here:
https://www.stanley1913.com/products/winterscape-iceflow%E2%84%A2-flip-straw-tumbler-30-oz

Happy wife happy life, as the saying goes. Cheers!

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

copped this little belkin 3 in 1 number in black X 2 from costco. Photo not mine

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Turambar posted:

This painting. I won free tickets to go to an art fair. Turned out to be quite pricey

how much did that little number run you?

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Had to cop the year one version with early access.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Open box iPad mini for a 370 piece.
Crapple MacBook Air M3 with 16 gigs and a terabyte for a song out the doorł.

Crapple!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

Yeet posted:

I have been yearning to complete this for a while! I am just chuffed to have them. These are the final books in the Warhammer 40k Horus Heresy Saga, there are only 2500 copies printed of each book!

Epic looking little numbers there op. Got any pics of the pages?