Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

A new pair of walking-around shoes. I like flat-black cross-trainers because I can wear them all day, I can run in them if I have to, and I can pass them off as dress shoes if nobody looks too closely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

SaltLick posted:

:negative:

Why do y'all do this to us

Hey, I own dress shoes. I know when it's appropriate to wear dress shoes. But in an office environment with a shirt-and-tie dress code, where I'm running around and crawling under people's desks working with computers, dress shoes don't work.

leidend posted:

Do you have the specific name of these? I never find totally black Nikes and could use them for work (not dress shoes, don't worry ylls goons).

Air One TR. These were my second choice when the New Balance shoes I wanted didn't come in my size.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

axia posted:

Coloradian here, impossible to get deductible free windshields in this state - at least in my experience.

Auto insurance carriers in Texas have 100% windshield coverage I believe as a matter of state law. Windshield repair companies will push you to get small chips repaired at no cost to you because then they have your insurance carrier over a barrel.

Today I bought a bunch of University of Texas merch and then ate my share of $130 worth of excellent barbecue.