Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Subjunctive posted:

Glerups gang!

These breathe? Does everyone wear socks in them or are you feet not sweaty... What does breathe mean!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.headstamppublishing.com/chinese-pistols

I think I paid like 120 bucks for this book lol, but in love this guy and his YouTube channel and the book looks sweet. It's Chinese made guns from the hong Kong British era. I needed a signed copy.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I also bought tickets to a concert by a band that no one has ever heard of to attend during a pandemic because I have my priorities straight.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Why is this thread always 75% guitars and electronic music things?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You can lay on your arm, but it's supported by the pillow canal so your arm doesn't fall asleep presumably

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Who's B? Anyway Samsung washing machines are really good. Mine's out of warranty now (since I bought it over ten years ago and it came with a ten-year warranty) so maybe it'll explode one day but who knows.

Just ignore him he's so permanently damaged he was only able to post in a single thread created for him for several months. The mods let him out of his personal prison and He's been testing his ability to troll again without getting another probation.

Edit: he's sort of a GBS village idiot basically.

Wendigee has a new favorite as of 07:13 on Mar 5, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Drinkslinger posted:

Had to get Airplane! after Netflix took it down while I was midway through rewatching it :argh:

They're both on HBO max if anyone was looking.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Giraffe posted:

Our cat seems unimpressed by the imposter.

Lol love it

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Used tires for your car? Not exactly your 6th guitar is it

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ninja sp101 toaster oven air fryer from Amazon warehouse during sale... Down from 150 to 85.

Hopefully it doesn't suck. My understanding is I can still return it so

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

TraderStav posted:

Look great, how do you wear cans for those long stretches without your ears heating up? Has always been an issue with me of cans of all types over the decades. Keeps me going back to my AirPod pros as a result.

I can't speak for op but earbuds just don't work for me. I got gross thick earwax that just melts and seeps into anything in my ear and itches like nothing else.

Over the ear makes my ears warm yes, but it doesn't melt the gross earwax and I can and do wear them for hours at a time.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

They still make full size Polaroid cameras and film? Whaaat?

I thought the film company went under

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Crazy that no one is just making new equipment if the film is back in production

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Interesting! Thanks, that's really fun but the shot per cost is still a bit high for me. I love that it's available again

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Thousand yard stare

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tldr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee