Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

colas posted:

I think Amazon has dibs on the cylinder so...rhombus?

I got some copyright infringement coffee. Maybe it's not close enough because Master Shake had a straw.

I'm confused how coffee beans can be "extra strong"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Spamtheman posted:

New carpet, I just need to find a coffee table that I like too:

Get one of the George Nelson slatted coffee tables. I'd go well with the Eames chairs.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

bongwizzard posted:

If you really want to be warm, step up to neoprene hoodies.

I am also now slightly more buoyant.

That's not a step up.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Aeropresses are fantastic, but you've only completed half of your quest. Get some of this and make some weapons-grade coffee (that tastes great too, surprisingly).

How is "strong coffee" even supposed to work unless they just mean a light roast? "Strength" is in the brew. Looks like a mega gimmick and you can get very fancy coffee indeed for $20 a pound.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

blarzgh posted:

Is it everything I dream it would be? (please say "no.")

That's a pretty loose knockoff of the Eames lounge chair design.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Toast Museum posted:

Got some shirts.

(Couldn't find this one online)

JFC

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Tea Bone posted:

This sofa (but with walnut legs):

This chair:

And this media unit:

I like the first two and the third one will look great once you peel the wallpaper off of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Coffee And Pie posted:

New band shirt:

I can never get Wavves, Chvrches, and Alvvays straight in my head.