Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

Coffee And Pie posted:

The idea is that it's a bottle opener that functions like a balisong, so you can flip it and do tricks and stuff, but instead of stabbing someone after, you can open a beer or something.

Yeah, I used to work at a knife shop and can already do all the butterfly knife tricks. I need one of these for stupid human trick style shits and giggles but if I ever do the part time bartender gig I'll have to get two. Ambidextrous knife trick beer openings would bring in great tips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU