Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axia
Nov 15, 2005

The future is now.

Geoj posted:

Most US carriers offer $0 glass comprehensive policies. You have a normal deductible for other non-collision damages but glass repair/replacement is covered at 100%. Typically this only costs a few dollars extra per month, unless you live in an area with abnormally high rates of windshield damage.

Coloradian here, impossible to get deductible free windshields in this state - at least in my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axia
Nov 15, 2005

The future is now.
After debating what bike to buy for months and months, my wife made up my mind for me and surprised me with this bad boy:

Trek Remedy 9

I never want to be off of it!

axia
Nov 15, 2005

The future is now.

rockcity posted:

I have a beer already fermented and ready for the kegerator too.

A)Looks awesome!
B)What keggerator did you get? All the ones I've seen locally have pretty lovely reviews online.

axia
Nov 15, 2005

The future is now.
Yo dawg, I heard you like bikes, etc....

A new bicycle rack for my DRZ. It was cold the day I got it, plus we were in the midst of a Mad Men binge on netflix, so I got to install it in the living room.

axia
Nov 15, 2005

The future is now.

strap on revenge posted:

Doesn't this like, get in the way? of your living

mad.radhu posted:

motorcycling IS living bro

Yes. Yes it is. If I could keep it in here and just stare at it, I would.

axia
Nov 15, 2005

The future is now.

Zahi posted:

I've already done a lot of topgun fist pumping and racing jets.

No love for this?
That thing is rad, and welcome to the hooligan club.
BRRRAAAP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axia
Nov 15, 2005

The future is now.

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

although I'm sure she's picked up on them through cultural osmosis.

Its funny that you mention this, as I just watched Alien for the first time (I'm 31) and I felt like I had already seen the entire movie. So many movies have paid homage or straight stolen parts of that movie I couldn't believe it.

My recent purchase was: