Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeet
Nov 18, 2005

- WE.IGE -
After owning a lovely stock HP I bought from Best Buy literally 10 years ago I saved up enough to buy brand new stuff.

GeForce 1070
i7-7700 CPU
16gig ram
New super cool looking motherboard

And this case here

Slammed an SSD in that bad boy too, can't believe I didn't upgrade to that poo poo ages ago. Windows used to load in like 3 minutes now I'm booted up in 20 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeet
Nov 18, 2005

- WE.IGE -

I have been yearning to complete this for a while! I am just chuffed to have them. These are the final books in the Warhammer 40k Horus Heresy Saga, there are only 2500 copies printed of each book!

Yeet
Nov 18, 2005

- WE.IGE -

Captain Invictus posted:

drat, those look niiiiice. are they leatherbound? how much did those run you? I stopped reading the horus heresy around...The Flight of the Eisenstein, or Legion, one of those two, whichever came later.

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Epic looking little numbers there op. Got any pics of the pages?

Thank you! They are leather, with deboss logos on the front. I will try to remember to take pictures when I get back from work, unfortunately I am two states away from home. I can't remember exactly how much but in total it was (way) more than $1,000, less than two. When Vol. 3 came out the prices skyrocketed, that one alone is close to a grand on eBay now.

^^Ciaphas Cain - I'll be honest I had to look this one up but this just tickles me: "This pattern of returning alive after being declared dead occurred often enough during Cain's career that the Munitorum made a special ruling that Ciaphas Cain is to never be considered dead, despite evidence to the contrary."