Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

Kershaw Chill. I needed a one handed light EDC knife since my mini grip broke, and didn't want to spend a lot. This knife has impressed me beyond belief in quality under price. Best sub $20 knife I've had. Very light and understated but still very capable at delivering for 99% of daily tasks.

JNCO BILOBA has a new favorite as of 04:23 on May 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

Scarf posted:

Benchmade mini-presidio

Excellent choice. Benchmade for life. I just bought a 707 and 710.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

I can hear that Weekender from here.

I bought a Lamy Safari fountain pen. I had heard good things and I have not been let down. This pen is amazing.

Yes I am white.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

Yeah I prefer understated shoes but those last few are pretty rad. Dope, even. Might I say.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

Saddle Brown iPhone case. Even nicer than the goon brigade had said.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

I saw a YouTube review of that shower head where it fell right out as soon as it was turned over. Weak magnet?

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

Coolnezzz posted:

An Arturia MicroFreak (with vocoder and mic, that's gonna be so much fun).

I’ve been wanting one of these for so long now

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

If you’re wanting to learn music in a friendly way I can recommend Korg Gadget for iOS.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

I learned a ton just from the ios music making thread. You can do a bunch just with an iphone/ipad these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

Speaking of weed, I picked up a cheap DynaVap out of curiosity and though I said no more weed related purchases that aren’t weed anymore, I’m thinking about an induction heater for it. It just seems too perfect not to have.