Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HeySka
Jan 3, 2006

...or is it?

More lanyard supplies. Trying out a black option this time too.

Hoping to sell a few more on Etsy.

Shameless plug: Etsy link

Also just got back and paid for 4 days in Portugal (Cascais & Lisbon). Totally worth it and we have already booked another trip for a week in September. 70 degrees and sunny the whole time. Came back to 45 degrees and raining in Germany. loving German weather.

New albums off of Amazon.

HeySka has a new favorite as of 20:31 on May 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HeySka
Jan 3, 2006

...or is it?

https://www.lotusgrill.com.au/

Picked up the Lotusgrill last night at a local shop in Nuremberg. We saw this over the weekend and did some research. We needed a new, portable grill and I was thoroughly impressed with the small amount of charcoal that is needed to cook for over an hour. The design is perfect and the color was great for the retro look we are going for on our balcony. It also helps that this grill doesn't warm up on the exterior which makes it perfect for patio grilling.

Also this Edwin Buddy denim jacket for occasional wear:

HeySka
Jan 3, 2006

...or is it?

N&F Okayama Spirit, a grail piece for me because it is the most interesting pair of denim texture-wise for me. I saw these in the store and I had to have a pair. Unfortunately they didn't have my size and wouldn't be getting any more because they are dead stock. I found a guy selling a pair online in my size but in a cut I haven't tried before. I really hope these bastards fit right when they come in the mail! It will also be my first pair of unsanforized denim so it will be a new experience for sure. Also picked up this t-shirt from my favorite shop in Munich. He does all his own screen printing by hand on t-shirts produced with old school techniques and machines. Pretty cool.

HeySka
Jan 3, 2006

...or is it?

Swiss rucksack picked up in Zurich this weekend. I got this, another small bag that holds a mess set, a complete mess set with a canteen and the blanket with leather roll straps all for $125 USD. If I were to resell this I could get about $250 for all of it but these are going to stay with me. Just going to hit the leather with some conditioner, hand wash the canvas and use it as a backpack. Not a bad deal at all. The blanket will go in the house for the upcoming winter.