Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)

Josh Lyman posted:

New glasses to replace my old ones that broke, $36 from Zenni. Screw the eyewear industrial complex.

If you actually wanted to "screw the eyewear industrial complex" you'd find an independent store and buy from them. Enjoy your glasses that will probably break within a year and no one will help you adjust them...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

(Thank you, Das Boo!)

Mr.Trifecta posted:

I had Lasik years in the past and these too were my first purchase. Great choice. Just don't drop them, they break easily. RIP Maui Jims. :(

Maui Jim has some awesome repair policies. As long as you keep the pieces (and make sure to keep your receipt) send them in to the company and they'll let you know if there's a cost to repairing, or just send you a new pair.

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

(Thank you, Das Boo!)
One of These Guys:

For this kiddo who is now too big for her swing:

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

(Thank you, Das Boo!)

Leon Black posted:

New shed / summerhouse:

That's lovely! I think I'll see if something similar is available in this area.

Elbowed some old ladies out of the way at the rummage sale for this stuff:

I even found some granny glasses (actually for sale, not taken from little old ladies) for the kiddo's dress-up clothes:

She wont be able to appreciate them for a while.