Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
Clearly, they have their costumes reversed. C'mon, stretchy magic dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Lots of people go "well it's cheaper and it's only for one day at a con so I'll risk it" but guys and gals, these are your eyes, not, say, a 3rd-party tail light assembly for your Honda where it doesn't matter if it doesn't fit quite right.

Lucky me, my optometrist I've had since I was 12 is also a huge nerd and happily worked with me on costume contacts. They're not as extreme as some of the ones you can get online but I feel confident enough that they weren't dipped in asbestos, benzene, and donkey poo poo before shipping. Plus he gave me several non-prescription samples to wear with my glasses. I'd rather lack that extra 0.0005% of the look (that can be PhotoShopped later) than risk the only two eyes I have. I've heard of teenagers stacking pairs of contacts on top of each other in their eyes, heeeurrggh :barf:

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

Grimey Drawer

muscles like this? posted:

That seems like a good way to get kicked out of the convention.

If I were security, a venue employee, or con management I'd be making GBS threads a brick at the thought of liability if his dumb rear end gets hurt or inspires some other moron to do the same.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Good start on that breakfast waffle cosplay.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Anyone else notice the guitar says "Sir Dickbutt's"?

• Locked thread