Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

No way! He still wears that drat thing? It has to be like 15 years old now! He got a "Get A New Costume" award for that in a masquerade in like 2002!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

It's a hat made out of Magic cards. Dude must really like Magic.

Edit:

vvv Nah, I really think that's what it is. The goggles on it look like ones that WotC gives out at PAX.

Baron Snow has a new favorite as of 20:31 on Sep 11, 2014

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

My roommate just sent me this.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Alouicious posted:

isn't that a Saga thing

Yes.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

You bring shame upon TFR. That's not even an airsoft cmag. Those drums aren't connected to the magazine outside of the plate on the front. It is however an awesome cosplay.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

The better response. Have some cosplay from comiket.

Wait, I don't think that's an anime.

This one either. Maybe I'm doing this wrong.

That's better. Nozaki-kun was a great show.

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax

Giant props are always impressive.

It probably took less time to make this armor in real life then it would in game.

It's a Gundam!

MADAO from Gintama

Probably one of the best JoJo's I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

That looks like one of Reaper's (from Overwatch) guns.

• Locked thread