Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Arcsquad12 posted:

I thought troy baker's joker in arkham origins was mediocre and the young justice joker played by Brent spiner is just weak

One of the more underrated Joker voices was John DiMaggio's version in Under the Red Hood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

bitprophet posted:

Don't you mean Geralto Riviera?

This is the best one, nobody try to top it because you won't.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
If a costume is so good that its basically camera ready and could actually be used in a movie, is that even cosplay anymore?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Arcsquad12 posted:

Gonna post a classic. Best cosplay I have ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8qglSV74XY

Haha, the part where he goes into the gaming room and says "I wanna see space marines win here". Full commitment to the role.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Bakshi was making animated films in a time when there was really nowhere else to turn(at least in America) for that kind of thing other than Disney. So it was really nice to be able to get outside the predictable, safe, Disney box once in a while. Not all of his stuff holds up, but it was unique and interesting for its time.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
Should I be embarrassed or proud that I've never heard of One Punch Man? Possibly a little of both?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mezzanine posted:

What the hell is a "stripper that doesn't like money"?

He's saying that being a Hooters waitress is basically just as degrading as being a stripper, except you make like 10x less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
I think this guy's is a major untapped talent. He should have his own t.v. show or something.

• Locked thread