Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

It's kosher to post pictures of ourselves, right?

(Although that isn't me, it's my friend/ex-roommate, and I'm incredibly jealous she's able to look so much like Aizen from Bleach.)

This is me and I forgot I was wearing my glasses still at the beginning of the photoshoot. :v:

These are actually our first costumes although it's our second year wearing them, but we didn't have any nice shots from before. It was a lot of fun making them, especially since I'd never touched a sewing machine before this and had to get a crash course from my Aizen friend who's a fashion student.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Yep! We like seeing goon cosplay, especially when it's as well done as yours and your friend's. Please tell me she kept that smug mug the whole time she wore the costume, because it's perfect.

Yeah, she's really good at pulling the Aizen face.

She also went as the Six Stringed Samurai and we were both really surprised that she was being constantly recognized throughout the day.

It's really not bad, considering it was made at the last minute.

Bonus pic: my friends and I were hanging around the hall around midnight and being not exactly sober, started singing Kiss From a Rose, luring over an amazing Ruby Rhod who posed for selfies with all of us.

• Locked thread